Milk Test Strips - Rapid Milk Testing
Neotest manufactures variations of rapid strip tests which are used for detection of antibiotic residues, such as β-lactams, streptomycin, chloramphenicol and tetracycline in food samples. We also offer compact incubators and digital strip test readers.
RAPID MILK TESTS QUALITY
Neotest rapid drug residue detection tests are used for rapid on-site product safety analysis. These test strips are developed specifically for European product markets according to EU antibiotics residues legislation.
- High sensitivity
- Reliable results
RAPID ANTIBIOTIC TESTS CONVENIENCE
Neotest antibiotics residue detection tests do not require incubation and can be performed at room temperature. Results take only 5-10 minutes to develop which makes Neotest test strips extremely convenient for on-farm use.
- Save your money by providing rapid on-site results
- Clear and easy-to-read strips
- Simple to use and convenient
MILK ANTIBIOTIC TESTS VARIETY
We offer a variety of products to choose from to ensure maximum efficiency and minimum costs for our clients. In addition to strip tests we supply incubators and digital strip test readers for those who need a documented proof of their results.
- β-lactams, streptomycin, chloramphenicol and tetracycline residues screenings
- Equipment to ease your workflow
- Two strip test kits detecting different antibiotic groups
- Possibility to customize sensitivity of milk test strips