Neotest Test Strip Reader is an innovative meter for reading immunochromatographic rapid test strips. This highly sensitive, rapid, and effective optical measurement system provides qualitative and quantitative analysis of lateral flow assays, immunological rapid tests for point-of-care testing. It can simultaneously detect up to 5 lines on the a test strip or test cassette. Final results are printed out by the built-in printer.
Note: All Neotest strips are designed to be used without the reader, however in some scenarios reader could still be advantageous.
- Convenient 6.2 inch touch display
- High-sensitivity measurement with high repeatability
- Supports a wide range of reagents as well as reagent development
- Large built-in memory can save more than 10,000 measurement records which you can check at anytime
- Automatic line position detection and intensity calculation
- Test strip dimensions: width: 3~5 mm, length<75 mm; suitable for all Neotest strip tests
- Test cassette dimensions (L x W x H): 70 x 20 x 5mm
- Wavelength: 525±30nm
- Colorimetric detection: colloidal gold, colored latex beads, carbon etc.
- Number of test lines per strip: up to 5 test/control lines per strip
- Measurement time: <15 seconds for one test strip
- Stability: relative drift value ≤ 3% within 2 hours
- Micro-thermo printer
- Built-in SD card (2 GB)
- 2 USB ports (for keyboard/mouse connection)
- Operating conditions: 15~40℃, humidity: ≤80%
- Dimensions (D x W x H): 320 mm x 196 mm x 156 mm
- Input power: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz, DC 12V 4A
- Weight: 3.4kg